The 365 Days - THE ANDHAKAARA PATH TO POWER
A STEP BY STEP PROGRAM TO SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT
In the beginning there was only darkness, veiled in darkness, in profound darkness, a water without light. All that existed then was void and formless. That One arose at last, born of the power of heat.In the beginning arose desire, that primal seed, born of the mind. The sages who searched their hearts with wisdom, discovered the link of the existent to the non-existent. And they stretched their cord of vision across the void. What was above? What was below? Then seeds were sown and mighty power arose, below was strength, above was impulse. Who really knows? And who can say? Whence did it all come? And how did creation happen? The gods themselves are later than creation, so who knows truly whence this great creation sprang? Who knows whence this creation had its origin? He, whether He fashioned it or whether He did not, He, who surveys it all from the highest heaven, He knows—or maybe even He does not know.
— Rig Veda, X.129
Dear fellow humans!
Most of us are safe and secure, but instead of enjoying our inner and outer wealth, we are anxious, depressed, lonely and dissatisfied.
Through the practice of the Andhakaara Path to Power (APTP) you will unlock unknown dimensions of yourself. The daily exercises will trigger your pineal gland - the mystical part of your brain - and reconnect you to the source of life, which manifests itself in a state of all-encompassing awareness.
The content of the APTP originate in ancient Indian 'Tantric Shastras' which are practical teachings of how to exercise and live life to its highest potential, written by the Rishis, seers of ancient India. The teachings in this course have been adapted to our modern thinking by my lifelong efforts to make the complex teachings of ancient India Tantra easily understandable and easy to practise.
In the West, Tantra is associated with sexuality alone but in truth it is so much more: Art - Psychology - Health - Mysticism - Consciousness & Sexuality! In this course, you will get the chance to experience all of these aspects.
Technically speaking, some of the exercises are related to the Kundalini- and Laya tradition of Yoga, but small differences in the practices yield completely different results as you would expect from yogic practice. You will uncover parts of yourself, that you did not know existed.
Michael Perin Wogenburg
LEARN FROM HOME
Study without social disruption with your private teacher
Michael will teach you about Kundalini what you won´t learn from anyone else!
This is the basic yoga for tantric sexuality. Learn all about it in this course!
Facts & figures
• The Andhakaara Path to Power - is the most comprehensive online course in authentic Tantra!
• The Andhakaara Path to Power is a self-development course to achieve harmony with life!
• Through this training you can free yourself from worries and psychological disturbances!
• Each stage of the course is related to a different Goddess, her powers and characteristics which you will learn to unlock for yourself.
The Andhakaara Path to Power encompass:
• Theory & practice in ancient tantric sexuality
•. Yoga: Asana - Mudra - Pranayama - Dharana - Dhyana
• Kriya,- & Laya & Kundalini yoga
• Tantric psychology & psychotherapy
• Theory & practice in animistic magic
• Butha & darkness Meditation
• The secrets of the Sanskrit alphabet
LEVEL 1/10 : 51 DAYS of teachings
• Foundation of kriya yoga sadhana
• A technique to strengthen the vaginal muscles
• Introduction to darkness prana meditation
• Meditation related to the widow goddess of the 10 mahavidya
• Theory in traditional tantra
• Introduction to the system of the Indrias (10 senses)
• Non-ejaculation techniques with Vajroli Mudra
• Pranayama for good health, powerful sex and altered states of consciousness!
In technical terms I teach you step by step these basics exercises as your 1st step into Tantra:
3 forms of Tratakas (e.g. darkness), Mula Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Jalandhara Bandha, Maha Bandha, Ashwini Mudra, Vajroli Mudra, Sahajoli Mudra, Shambhavi Mudra, Yoni Mudra, Kapalabhati Pranayama, Nam Pranayama, Nadi Shodhana (variations), Antar Kumbhaka, Bahya Kumbhaka, Vahnisara, Agnisara, Kaya Bhastrika, Shakti Leela, Shiva Mudra, Shiva Leela, Jala Neti, Dhumavati Sadhana, Akashi Mudra, Swara Sadhana, Bhutas, Rasa Exercise, Utkatasana, Catheter (applied vajroli), Brahmacharya, Bhutas and Mahabhutas, Mahavidyas, Nidra and Sankalpa
Included: 30 HIGH RES DIGITAL ART DOWNLOADS
Once you have subscribed, you will receive the subscription logins via email. The course structure is designed that you can only access a certain amount of teachings per day. If you prefer this feature to be disabled, drop me an email after your have accomplished the first exercise.